Monday, October 2, 2017

Fifth Wedding Anniversary, July 29, 2017

This year Georgia and I celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary with a full weekend on celebrations.  My brothers came on Wednesday for a Bar-B-Q of rack of lamb.  On Thursday we went out with my brothers for a dinner celebration at one of our favorite Italian restaurants.  On Friday Georgia's sisters all were in town and we celebrated with them, my brothers, and about 50 of our friends at a dinner at the "Bel Marine Yacht Club" with a live combo providing music.  Saturday, our actual anniversary date, we had 30 family members to the house for a dinner party.  We closed out the celebration with brunch on Sunday morning at "Sams" a well known restaurant on San Francisco Bay.  Here are some pictures of the weekend's event of us celebrating "The Summer of Love 1967":

 Georgia and I with the Golden 50 at the Bel Marine Yacht Club

 Walking Through The Raised Swords, 50 Years Later Outside the Yacht Club

 Cutting the Cake.  The Top on the Cake is the One From Our Wedding in 1967

 Georgia and I with our Daughter, Son-in-Law, and three Grandsons on the Swing at Our House

 Georgia and her Sisters, Yvonne and Liz, our Daughter, Melissa, and our niece, Nicole

 Georgia and My families at the Saturday Night Dinner at our House

The Sunday Brunch Party at "Sam's" on San Francisco Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment